June 30, 2013

Hello everybody.

Track 1orTrack 2
2 Kings 2:1-2, 6-141 Kings 19:15-16, 19-21
Psalm 77:1-2, 11-20Psalm 16
Galatians 5:1, 13-25Galatians 5:1, 13-25
Luke 9:51-62

Luke 9:51-62

I will follow.


I Will Follow Him
:)


Follow by Richie Havens




And another by Mr. Havens. This is one of my favorites--can't find a video. 
Please buy it!

Of course U2 comes to mind too--I Will Follow.

BONUS:

You Are So Beautiful by Billy Preston
Because, I was reminded of Richie Havens' greatness:

And a postscript:

This Sunday was our Associate Priest's, Arienne Davison, last Sunday at Grace. For Arienne we did three special songs. Her favorite performers are Arcade Fire and Leonard Cohen. Good stuff to work with! Thanks Arienne for three great years at Grace. We will miss you.

Anthem by Leonard Cohen just verses 1 and 3.


We didn't do this one this week, but another Leonard fav is If It Be Your Will, sung here by one of my favs, Antony:


Wake Up by Arcade Fire
We sang this as a duo, just piano. Kind of quiet.


After the dismissal we went off into the world rejoicing with this one:














Comments